Saturday, March 29, 2014

Get ready people...Buffalo Wild wings is on its way to St Aug

Today started as such a normal Saturday.  Woke up a little confused, found a little bit of puke on the floor next to my bed, and repulsed people at the farmer's market with my unshowered body and greasy hair.
Then, I proceeded to go onto the jobs section of craigslist.  Not only did I find out the best restaurant in town, I also saw an ad reading "New Buffalo Wild Wings Opening Soon! General Manager (St. Augustine)."
Now is this not the best damn news you've ever heard?  St. Augustine has absolutely stepped up their game for the Queen.  She is in for quite the treat.  She will arrive on her ole clipper ship go straight to Taco Bell breakfast, Chipotle for lunch, and then wolf down a couple wings in front of some football.
She is coming to St. Augustine to get a real feel for America, and NOTHING screams america more than that.
Good Shit St Augustine...Good Shit

P.S. If you're interested in becoming the GM of this fine institution, I would like to advise you to reconsider.  But I'll throw up the link anyway ---->http://staugustine.craigslist.org/fbh/4397191205.html







No comments:

Post a Comment