Thursday, May 15, 2014

DC's Magic Runs Out. Pacers Win Series 4-2. Advance to Eastern Confrence Finals.


The magic has run out for the Wizards 2014 campaign. It was a tough game 6 to watch at some points, whether it was stupid shot attempts or horrible pass attempts, it was hard to watch but then again there was some great moments from the night to look back on. Bradley Beal’s 3 pointer off a fast break to give Washington the lead in the 4th was by far the best highlight of the night, but at the end of the day they didn’t get the W.
I salute my cap off to you Wizards. You have done something I thought I for sure would never see in my lifetime, and that was make it to a game 6 in the Eastern Semi Conference Finals. With that being said, Id like to congratulate the Miami Heat on their historic 3 peat in advance, as I see no one standing in their way to dethrone the King. #dchasrisen #nosoap

No comments:

Post a Comment