Friday, May 30, 2014

Early Retirement

Friends, family, enemies, even frenemies,

This is a very emotional time for me.  I regret to inform all of you, but I have to say that I am formally resigning from this blog that I have fallen in love with.  I am not going to point any fingers, but my self confidence is just not high enough to associate my fragile name to a blog that has a gopro.  Although I do think gopros can be used to amaze our own eyes, there is just no way anybody on this site (including myself) can use that to its full potential.  Like seriously??? You passed a fucking minivan.   Even my mom made fun of that.
Any way, I have tears on my face, but all good things must end, and now is the time.  It was a fun ride and I wish all of you, and my dear friends still blogging the best.  I just can't do it.

Sincerely,
Benjamin Rome, and Montana Samuels (I'm just assuming we're on the same page with this)

No comments:

Post a Comment