Sunday, April 27, 2014

A 4.11 40-Yard Dash

First off I'll apologize for our lack of posts lately.  I know you guys count on us to give your lives meaning and shit like that, but we've all been pretty busy with finals or taking pictures with Mike Stud (Cody).  Anyway that's neither here nor there.  Now to the real topic, like I've said before, speed kills, it absolutely kills.  I mean it's just evolution.  The faster organisms run away from the slower organisms, the big ones beat up the little ones.  Same goes in the NFL or in almost any sport.  Bigger, faster, stronger.  That's why when I saw this video I got all giddy like a school girl.  A 4.11 40? That's insane fast.  I'm surprised he didn't light the grass on fire when he was blazing over top of it.  I don't think he's very smart, but that doesn't mean much, the man can straight run.





Good lord.  Just straight fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment