Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Chris Johnson's Dreads to New York


As most of us know Chris Johnson has been spending his last day or so in New York on a recruiting visit of sorts for the Jets.  Well apparently the court side tickets and New York puss was good enough for the dread head.  He just signed a 2 year $8 million deal with the Jets with an incentive for another million on top of that.  Probably just the icing on the cake for a stacked team.  I mean how can you not win a title with Geno, CJ2K and Eric "Laying the Wood for the" Decker? Oh, that's right, because they're all overpaid, overrated, over everything.  Best part of that team is the defensive line and I couldn't name a single one of them off the top of my head.  Good luck though! I'm sure they'll improve drastically in the draft, I mean they did last year.  Geno and Dee Milliner, enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment