Friday, April 18, 2014

Flashback Friday to my 21st Birthday Last week

First off, let me start off by thanking every one of my awesome friends who made my 21st birthday weekend a success. Now that I got that out the way, I can begin by saying Grey Goose will F*** you up and end your night very fast, if you rip as many shots as I did. The night got started off with a little 80's disco music and my roommates strobe lights flashing throughout my kitchen. I knew for sure once everybody got to my apartment this would spice things up a bit. However, what I didn't know was my friends would be bringing me the biggest bottle of Grey Goose they had at the liquor store. Initial reaction was holy smokes "we're getting fucked up tonight" this turned out to be a pretty accurate assumption. After taking a plethora of shots the the goose tends to loosen you up at least thats what it did for me and Mr.Sandman. This would lead us into a wonderful rap session which made up many funny videos and memories we shall last for a lifetime. At this point the clock struck 12 and everyone began singing happy birthday to me. Quite frankly, I don't even remember that part of the night. The worst part was we were suppose to go to the bars after 12 to celebrate some more. To make a long story short we got to the parking lot and I hopped out fired up to drink some more and just when I took my first step out of Tylers truck..... there went the equilibrium. Of course I threw up and ended my night before I could even make it to the bars. Turned out to be a pretty epic night with a lot of laughs and shots. My 21st weekend was epic overall, lots of memories and laughs that i'll never forget.


                                                                         BEFORE


AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment