Friday, April 18, 2014

#AskEmmert

The last time you cut your arm did you immediately pour salt in it?  Have you ever walked down a dark alley, late at night, hoping to get mugged?  Have you ever worn a racy outfit and be "asking for it" as they say in Brazil? Well Mark Emmert, the genius President of the National Collegiate Asshole Association, took to twitter today with the hashtag #AskEmmert.  What a good way for constructive criticism and feedback! You can get all of the productive comments from impassioned fans and respond to them in a respectful and cordial fashion!

Wrong.  Very, fucking, wrong.  Mark Emmert, you are an absolute idiot.  I mean the man is a glutton for punishment.  What good could possibly have come from this? Literally none.  That would be the correct answer.  After unveiling an idiotic feeding program for ONLY D1 ATHLETES he made a comment that said, "Athletes are taking seats from paying students."  Unbelievable.  I've never seen someone more out of touch with reality.  I know I blogged the other day about Ryan Howard being out of touch, but I mean this is just getting embarrassing.

I don't really think I need to say anything else.  I'll just let the best of twitter say it for me.










No comments:

Post a Comment